Welcome to Laurencekirk Medical Group Partnership
At the Laurencekirk Medical Group Partnership the doctors, nurses and practice pharmacist take pride in offering the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare. We run many clinics for chronic disease care and offer a wide variety of other medical services such as antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups
To provide a comprehensive range of consistent high-quality primary healthcare services that are patient-centred, and delivered by committed, supported and well-trained staff.
From today, 24th March 2020, if you or a family member have respiratory symptoms of Coronavirus and are unwell for which you NEED to obtain medical advice, please contact NHS24 on 111 who will assess your symptoms and advise you on what you should do next.
If you or a family member are feeling well and have Coronavirus Symptoms and would like more information then please call: 0800 028 2816
DO NOT come into the Practice unless we have specifically asked you to do so or you have a prearranged appointment with a Practice Clinician.
- Please DO NOT attend the health centre if you have symptoms that could be related to the virus. These include, but are not restricted to; a cough, shortness of breath and cold/flu symptoms.
- We ask if patients with a scheduled appointment become unwell with relevant symptoms that they do not attend and contact us in advance to cancel or convert to a Telephone Consult.
- All patients will continue to be asked screening questions by Reception staff.
- We continue to suspend online appointment bookings.
- Do not call the practice or 111 for an isolation note in Scotland. If you are self-isolating and need a note to give to your employer you can obtain one here; https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note
- We will not issue recommendation letters for holiday cancellations. We can also not offer opinion on whether to travel. Please refer to Foreign Office for advice.
- For advice and further assistance please go to; www.nhsinform.scot
- We now have NHS Near Me Video Consulting in place, a clinician will discuss this with you where required.
NHS Near Me - Video Consultation
Please only use the link below if you have been given a video consultation with one of the clinicians.
To enter the Waiting Area
Click the following link:
More information can be found under our Appointments Section.
(Site updated 27/03/2020)